Love Story of Two Girls
Love Story of Two Girls
Maya and Riya met in college. At first, they were just classmates who shared notes and laughed during breaks. Slowly, they became close friends. Maya was quiet and shy, while Riya was bright and full of energy. They balanced each other perfectly.
One evening, while sitting under the old tree near campus, Riya said, “I feel happiest when I am with you.” Maya smiled, her heart racing. She realized that what she felt was more than friendship.
Days turned into weeks, and their bond grew stronger. They supported each other through exams, family problems, and dreams for the future. Their story was not loud or dramatic. It was gentle, honest, and full of care.
In the end, they understood that true love is about trust, respect, and being there for each other.
If you want, I can write a longer and more beautiful version.
Comments
Post a Comment
rmanna776@gmail.com