Love, Laughter & One Crazy Movie 🎬❤️😂

Love, Laughter & One Crazy Movie 🎬❤️😂

Riya was the most organized girl in her college. She planned everything—her classes, her outfits, even her lunch breaks.

Then came Kabir.

Kabir was the complete opposite. He was always late, always confused, and somehow always found himself in ridiculous situations.

They first met at a movie theatre.

Riya was standing in line for popcorn when Kabir accidentally bumped into her.

“Sorry!” he said.

Riya looked down at her dress.

“You just spilled popcorn on me.”

Kabir smiled nervously. “At least now your dress has a snack.”

Riya stared at him.

“That was supposed to make me feel better?”

“No,” Kabir admitted. “But I was hoping.”

She tried not to laugh.

Unfortunately, she failed.

From that day, Kabir decided that making Riya laugh was his new mission.

He sent her terrible jokes, danced badly whenever she was sad, and once even tried to cook for her.

The cooking experiment ended with a completely burnt pizza.

Riya looked at it.

“Is this pizza?”

Kabir proudly replied, “It was supposed to be.”

“What happened?”

“My love was stronger than my cooking skills.”

Riya burst out laughing.

Slowly, their friendship turned into love.

But Kabir had one serious problem—he was terrible at romantic moments.

One evening, he planned a romantic surprise at the same theatre where they first met.

He bought flowers, chocolates, and tickets for their favorite movie.

Everything was perfect.

Until he accidentally gave the flowers to a completely different girl.

Riya watched from a distance.

Kabir realized his mistake and ran toward her.

“Riya! I can explain!”

She crossed her arms.

“Please do.”

“I was testing whether you'd get jealous.”

“You gave another girl flowers!”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

Kabir paused.

“I forgot that I was testing you.”

Riya tried to stay angry.

She couldn't.

She started laughing.

Kabir smiled.

“See? That's why I love you.”

Riya looked at him softly.

“And that's why you're impossible.”

They entered the theatre together.

Halfway through the movie, the lights suddenly went out.

Kabir whispered, “Don't worry. I'm here.”

Riya smiled.

“I know.”

Then Kabir accidentally knocked over his popcorn.

The entire box fell onto the floor.

Riya covered her mouth, trying not to laugh.

Kabir sighed.

“Even romance doesn't want me to be serious.”

Riya leaned closer.

“Maybe that's why I love you.”

The lights came back on.

They looked at each other and smiled.

The movie on the screen continued, but neither of them was watching anymore.

Because they had already found their favorite love story.

It wasn't perfect.

It wasn't dramatic.

It was full of mistakes, laughter, burnt pizza, spilled popcorn, and unforgettable moments.

And somehow, that made it perfect.

Because the best love stories aren't always written like movies—sometimes, they're much funnier. ❤️😂🎬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netural

flower