Love, Laughter & One Last Chance 🎬❤️😂

Love, Laughter & One Last Chance 🎬❤️😂

Riya was the organized one. Kabir was the disaster.

She arrived ten minutes early everywhere. He arrived ten minutes late and somehow blamed traffic—even when he had walked there.

Their first meeting happened at a movie theatre when Kabir accidentally spilled popcorn all over Riya's dress.

“I'm so sorry,” he said.

Riya stared at her dress. “Do you always attack women with popcorn?”

Kabir smiled nervously. “Only the ones I like.”

She tried to look angry.

She failed.

That was how it started.

Soon, Kabir became the funniest part of Riya's life. He sent her ridiculous jokes, danced badly whenever she was upset, and once attempted to cook dinner for her.

The dinner was completely burned.

Riya looked at the black pizza.

“Is this food?”

Kabir nodded proudly. “Technically, it was food before I touched it.”

She laughed until she cried.

But beneath all the jokes, they fell deeply in love.

Then everything changed.

Riya received an opportunity to study filmmaking in another city. It was her biggest dream, but leaving Kabir terrified her.

“I'll wait for you,” Kabir promised.

“You always say things like that,” Riya whispered. “But promises don't stop people from changing.”

Kabir held her hand.

“Then I'll prove it.”

For the first few months, they called every night.

Then Kabir started working longer hours to help his family financially. Riya became busy with college and her film projects.

Their calls became shorter.

Their messages became fewer.

One night, Riya called him excitedly.

“I got selected to direct a short film!”

Kabir was exhausted.

“That's great, Riya. Congratulations.”

She became silent.

“That's all?”

“What do you want me to say?”

“I want you to sound happy.”

“I am happy.”

“No, you're not.”

Kabir lost his temper.

“You have no idea how difficult things are here!”

Riya froze.

“Then tell me.”

“I don't want your sympathy.”

“I never offered sympathy. I offered you my love.”

Kabir didn't answer.

Riya's voice broke.

“Maybe you don't need me anymore.”

She ended the call.

Days passed.

Neither contacted the other.

Then Riya discovered the truth from Kabir's sister: Kabir had been working two jobs because his father was seriously ill. He had been hiding it because he didn't want Riya to abandon her dreams for him.

Riya was heartbroken.

She returned home without telling him.

When she reached Kabir's house, she found him sitting alone outside.

He looked exhausted.

Riya walked toward him.

“Why didn't you tell me?”

Kabir looked up.

“Because I knew you'd come running back.”

“I would have.”

“Exactly. And I didn't want to become the reason you stopped chasing your dream.”

Tears filled Riya's eyes.

“You idiot,” she whispered. “You thought loving you meant giving up my dream?”

Kabir looked away.

“I was scared.”

“So was I.”

For a moment, neither spoke.

Then Kabir smiled weakly.

“I guess we're both terrible at this relationship thing.”

Riya laughed through her tears.

“You're definitely worse.”

Kabir stood up.

“So... are we still together?”

Riya pretended to think.

“Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“You still owe me a pizza.”

Kabir smiled.

“I'll make one.”

Riya immediately shook her head.

“No. We're ordering it.”

They both laughed.

Months later, Riya directed her first short film.

The final scene showed two people who loved each other but were too afraid to admit how much they needed one another.

At the premiere, Kabir sat in the front row.

When the film ended, he stood and applauded louder than anyone.

Riya looked at him.

He mouthed, “I'm proud of you.”

She smiled.

Afterward, they walked out of the theatre together.

Kabir held her hand.

“Do you know what I learned?”

“What?”

“Love isn't about never fighting.”

Riya smiled.

“Then what is it?”

Kabir squeezed her hand.

“It's choosing the same person after the fight.”

Riya leaned against his shoulder.

“And choosing them even when they're terrible at making pizza.”

Kabir laughed.

Their love story wasn't perfect.

It had arguments, fear, distance, tears, and terrible cooking.

But somehow, through all the chaos, they kept finding their way back to each other.

Because sometimes the strongest love stories aren't about two people who never break apart.

They're about two people who break, hurt, forgive—and still choose to come home to each other. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netural

flower