Love Story: The Birds That Carried Our Love
Love Story: The Birds That Carried Our Love
Every morning, when the first rays of sunlight touched the quiet village, two little birds sat together on the branch of an old mango tree. Their names were Ayan and Mira.
Ayan was a small blue bird with bright eyes, while Mira had soft golden feathers that seemed to shine whenever the morning sun touched her wings. They had met during a spring morning when Mira accidentally flew into Ayan's favorite tree.
“Are you okay?” Ayan asked worriedly.
Mira looked at him and smiled. “Yes. I was just looking for a safe place to rest.”
“Then you can stay here,” Ayan replied.
From that day, they became inseparable.
They flew across green fields together, watched sunsets from the tallest trees, and shared tiny pieces of fruit they found in the forest. When the rain came, they stayed close under the leaves, listening to the gentle sound of water falling around them.
Mira loved watching the sky.
“One day,” she said, “I want to fly beyond those mountains.”
Ayan looked at her lovingly.
“Then I'll fly with you.”
Their love grew quietly, without promises or grand words. It lived in the little things—a shared sunrise, a feather gently placed beside the other, a comforting wing during a storm.
One summer afternoon, a terrible storm arrived.
The wind became stronger, the clouds grew dark, and the trees began to shake. Ayan and Mira tried to fly back to their nest, but the powerful wind separated them.
“Mira!” Ayan cried.
He searched through the forest, flying from tree to tree. But she was nowhere to be found.
Mira, meanwhile, had been carried far away by the storm. She landed near a quiet river, frightened and alone.
For three days, they searched for each other.
Ayan barely rested. Every morning, he flew over the fields calling her name. Every evening, he returned to their old tree with a broken heart.
Then, on the fourth morning, he heard a familiar song.
“Mira?”
He turned toward the river.
There she was.
The moment they saw each other, they flew through the sky and met halfway. Their wings touched, and they stayed together in silence.
“I thought I had lost you forever,” Mira whispered.
Ayan gently touched his beak to hers.
“Even if the whole sky separates us, I'll always find my way back to you.”
After that day, they understood that love was not about never being separated. Love was about finding each other again.
Years passed, and the two birds built a beautiful nest high above the mango tree. They watched new seasons arrive together—spring flowers, summer rain, autumn winds, and winter mornings.
One evening, as the sun slowly disappeared behind the mountains, Mira remembered her old dream.
“Do you remember when I said I wanted to fly beyond those mountains?”
Ayan smiled.
“Yes.”
Mira looked toward the distant horizon.
“I'm ready now.”
Ayan opened his wings.
“Then let's go.”
Together, they flew toward the golden sunset.
Below them were forests, rivers, villages, and their little home. Above them was an endless sky.
They didn't know where the journey would end.
They didn't need to.
Because wherever their wings carried them, they would always have each other.
And every morning after that, two birds could be seen flying together across the sunrise—proof that sometimes the most beautiful love stories don't need words.
They simply need two hearts willing to fly together.
Comments
Post a Comment
rmanna776@gmail.com