Girls Love Story — A Love Beyond Words

A Love Beyond Words

Aarohi and Kiara first met on a quiet autumn morning at a little café near their college. Aarohi was sitting by the window, reading a novel, while Kiara was sketching flowers in her notebook. Neither of them knew that this ordinary morning would become the beginning of an extraordinary love story.

Kiara accidentally dropped her pencil near Aarohi's table.

“Excuse me, could you pass me that?” she asked with a shy smile.

Aarohi picked it up and handed it to her.

“Your drawings are beautiful,” Aarohi said.

Kiara blushed. “Thank you. I draw when I can't explain how I feel.”

Aarohi smiled. “Then maybe one day you'll draw something that explains me.”

Kiara laughed, but she remembered those words.

After that day, they began meeting regularly. Sometimes they studied together, sometimes they walked through the city, and sometimes they simply sat quietly beside each other. Their friendship slowly became something deeper.

Aarohi loved Kiara's gentle nature. She loved the way Kiara noticed small things—the color of the evening sky, the sound of rain, or the smile of a stranger.

Kiara loved Aarohi's confidence. Aarohi always encouraged her to follow her dreams, even when Kiara doubted herself.

One evening, they went to a rooftop to watch the sunset. The sky was painted orange and pink.

“Do you ever think about the future?” Kiara asked.

“All the time,” Aarohi replied.

“What do you see?”

Aarohi looked at her.

“I see myself doing what I love… and having someone beside me who understands my heart.”

Kiara became quiet.

“And who is that someone?”

Aarohi smiled softly.

“Maybe she's sitting beside me right now.”

Kiara's heart began to race.

For a moment, neither girl spoke.

Then Kiara gently placed her hand over Aarohi's.

“I was hoping you would say that.”

Their relationship wasn't perfect. They had misunderstandings and moments when fear made them question everything. Sometimes they worried about what other people might think. Sometimes they wondered whether their love could survive all the challenges ahead.

But whenever they felt afraid, they remembered why they had chosen each other.

One rainy evening, Kiara found Aarohi waiting outside her home.

“You didn't call,” Kiara said.

“I know.”

“Then why are you here?”

Aarohi took a small envelope from her pocket.

“I wrote something for you.”

Inside was a simple letter.

It said, “I don't promise that every day will be easy. I don't promise that we'll never disagree. But I promise that whenever life becomes difficult, I'll choose to understand you, listen to you, and stand beside you.”

Kiara's eyes filled with tears.

“You really mean this?”

Aarohi nodded.

“I mean every word.”

Kiara hugged her tightly.

“I love you.”

Aarohi closed her eyes and smiled.

“I love you too.”

Years passed, but their love continued to grow. They traveled together, celebrated each other's achievements, supported each other's dreams, and created countless memories.

One spring morning, they returned to the same café where they had first met.

Kiara opened her old sketchbook. On the first page was the flower she had drawn that day.

Beside it, she had written:

“Sometimes love begins with something as small as a pencil falling onto the floor.”

Aarohi read the sentence and laughed.

“Do you remember?”

“How could I forget?” Kiara replied.

They held hands across the table.

Their story had started with a simple meeting between two girls.

But it became a story about friendship, courage, trust, dreams, and a love that grew stronger with every passing day.

And as they walked home together beneath the soft spring sunlight, they knew that their greatest adventure was still ahead.

Because true love isn't about finding someone perfect.

It's about finding someone who makes your heart feel safe, understood, and completely at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netural

arts