Work Love Story — Love Between Dreams
Love Between Dreams
Every morning, Meera arrived at the office before everyone else. She loved the quiet hours when the building was still peaceful, the sunlight slowly entered through the glass windows, and she could organize her thoughts before the busy day began.
Meera was a hardworking young woman who dreamed of building a successful career. She believed that success came from patience, dedication, and never giving up.
One Monday morning, a new employee joined her team.
His name was Arjun.
He was confident, kind, and always ready to help others. During their first meeting, Arjun sat beside Meera and introduced himself with a warm smile.
“Looks like we'll be working together,” he said.
Meera smiled. “Then we'd better make a good team.”
Neither of them realized how important those words would become.
At first, their relationship was purely professional. They worked on presentations, attended meetings, solved problems, and stayed late whenever an important project had to be completed.
But slowly, something changed.
Arjun began noticing the little things about Meera. He knew how she liked her morning coffee, which songs she listened to while working, and how she became completely focused whenever she was designing a new project.
Meera noticed Arjun too. She admired his patience and the way he encouraged everyone around him.
One evening, they were the last two people in the office. Rain was falling heavily outside.
“You should go home,” Arjun said.
“So should you.”
“I'll wait until the rain gets lighter.”
Meera smiled. “Then I'll wait too.”
They stood near the window, watching the city lights shine through the rain.
“Do you ever feel like work takes up your whole life?” Meera asked.
“Sometimes,” Arjun replied. “But maybe life isn't only about work. Maybe it's also about finding someone who makes the hard days easier.”
Meera looked at him.
“Someone like who?”
Arjun smiled.
“Someone like you.”
Meera's heart skipped a beat.
From that night, their friendship became deeper. They began having lunch together, sharing dreams, and talking about their lives outside the office.
But they never allowed their feelings to interfere with their work. They respected each other's ambitions and supported one another.
When Meera was chosen to lead an important project, she became nervous.
“What if I fail?” she asked Arjun.
“You won't.”
“How do you know?”
“Because I've seen how hard you work. You don't give up when things become difficult.”
His words gave her the confidence she needed.
The project became a huge success.
After the final presentation, Meera found Arjun waiting outside the meeting room with two cups of coffee.
“You did it,” he said.
“We did it,” Meera replied.
Arjun smiled.
“No. This one is yours.”
Meera looked at him and quietly said, “You were beside me when I needed courage.”
“And I'll always be beside you.”
Months later, their company celebrated another successful year. After the celebration, Meera and Arjun walked outside together.
The city was glowing beneath the evening sky.
“Do you remember our first rainy evening?” Meera asked.
“How could I forget?”
“You said life was about finding someone who makes difficult days easier.”
Arjun smiled.
“And I think I found her.”
Meera held his hand.
“I think I found him too.”
Their love didn't ask either of them to give up their dreams. Instead, it taught them how to grow together while still becoming the people they wanted to be.
They continued working hard, chasing their goals, celebrating each other's victories, and comforting each other during difficult moments.
For Meera and Arjun, love was never a distraction from success.
It became their strength.
Because sometimes, the most beautiful love stories don't begin under stars or in romantic places.
Sometimes they begin at a workplace—with two people chasing their dreams, sharing coffee, helping each other through difficult days, and slowly discovering that the person standing beside them is the person they want beside them for life.
Comments
Post a Comment
rmanna776@gmail.com